Operation Procedure for Jaw Crusher
1. To comply with common operating procedures of casting equipment
2. Use hand to move flywheel or pull the belt, confirm that the device can run flexibly for an empty load test.
3.Often pay attention to the material discharging, if blockage happens, to do timely clearing
4. Check the tightness of the V-belt, it is worn seriously or too tight/loose, should promptly adjust or replace the belt.
5. Adjust opening size of the jaw plates according to process requirements
6. Stone feeding will be allowed after normal empty operating. Feeding should be uniform, not allowed to the input of other material block
7. Check the wear of the cheek plates on both sides, if badly worn should be replaced
8. Before stopping, the material in the crushing chamber should be completely crushed.
If you have any problems or questions about our products or need our support and assistance, please feel free to write us, we will reply to you within 24 hours, and never reveal your information to the third party. Thank you!
Subscribe to UNIQUE News and keep up to date with all our activities and events.
UNIQUE products all over the country, exported to more than 50 countries and regions.