Vibrating feeder is a commonly feeding equipment for continuous and uniform feeding of coarse crusher. Its working efficiency not only affects the output of jaw crusher, but also affects the production efficiency of the whole crushing plant. Why is inefficient of your vibrating feeder?
1. The inclination angle of of chute is not enough.
2. The included angle of the eccentric blocks at both ends of the vibrating motor is not consistent.
3. The vibration direction of the vibrating motor is the same.
4. Excitation force of vibrating motor is not enough.
How to solve?
1. Adjusting the installation angle and increase the inclination angle of the chute.
2. Adjusting the vibrating motor so that the included angle is consistent.
3. Adjusting the wiring of one vibrating motor to ensure that the two motors run in reverse.
4. Adjusting the position of the eccentric block to increase the excitation force.
If you have any problems or questions about our products or need our support and assistance, please feel free to write us, we will reply to you within 24 hours, and never reveal your information to the third party. Thank you!
Subscribe to UNIQUE News and keep up to date with all our activities and events.
UNIQUE products all over the country, exported to more than 50 countries and regions.